🎃6 Best Horror Games to play whith Halloween!🎃
Halloween is coming, are you already in the mood? Don't worry if you don't, because we made a list of the best games to play while halloween! Autumn, Ghost's, Pumpkins, Blood, Candy, Horror, but do you also know what Halloween is all about? You can read more about halloween here but let's begin with the best games! Stay tuned and continue reading.
The 10 best horror games to play during Halloween
From old favorites to some new underground thrills, here are some of the best horror games to play right now. Promise to don't pee in your pants.
1. Resident Evil (Village)
ABOUT THIS GAME
Experience survival horror like never before in the eighth major installment in the storied Resident Evil franchise - Resident Evil Village.
Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again.
- First-Person Action – Players will assume the role of Ethan Winters and experience every up-close battle and terrifying pursuit through a first-person perspective.
- Familiar Faces and New Foes – Chris Redfield has typically been a hero in the Resident Evil series, but his appearance in Resident Evil Village seemingly shrouds him in sinister motives. A host of new adversaries inhabiting the village will relentlessly hunt Ethan and hinder his every move as he attempts to make sense of the new nightmare he finds himself in.
There are so many other Resident Evil versions that you can try. Don't worry about the price because there is enought to choose from.
2. Outlast 2
ABOUT THIS GAME
Outlast 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed survival horror game Outlast. Set in the same universe as the first game, but with different characters and a different setting, Outlast 2 is a twisted new journey into the depths of the human mind and its dark secrets.
Outlast 2 introduces you to Sullivan Knoth and his followers, who left our wicked world behind to give birth to Temple Gate, a town, deep in the wilderness and hidden from civilization. Knoth and his flock are preparing for the tribulations of the end of times and you’re right in the thick of it.
You are Blake Langermann, a cameraman working with your wife, Lynn. The two of you are investigative journalists willing to take risks and dig deep to uncover the stories no one else will dare touch.
You're following a trail of clues that started with the seemingly impossible murder of a pregnant woman known only as Jane Doe.
The investigation has lead you miles into the Arizona desert, to a darkness so deep that no one could shed light upon it, and a corruption so profound that going mad may be the only sane thing to do.
3. Luigi's Mansion 3 | Nintendo Switch
4. Dead by Daylight | PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox, NS
ABOUT THIS GAME
Death Is Not an Escape.
This game is perfectly made for you If you are looking for a good budget horror video game!
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed.
Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer - something that sounds easier than it is, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
• Survive Together… Or Not - Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
• Where Am I? - Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play
5. Inside | PC, PS4, Xbox, NS
6. Alien Isolation | PC, PS4, Xbox, NS
Video games with ties to films frequently get a bad rap, but one of the few exceptions is Alien Isolation. As a direct sequel to the original Alien, you have to escape a ruined space station that's fallen into chaos by a roaming Xenomorph. Instead of being armed with pulse rifles and other military-grade weapons, all you have to survive are gadgets made of scrap to help you stay one step ahead of the alien. One of the great strengths of Alien Isolation is it genuinely made the titular alien feel terrifying once more whilst paying a stellar and hearty tribute to the original sci-fi horror film.